Friday 6 October 2017

A vintage fall


Hello, everybody,

Today I have returned to one of my old loves, the pleats :)
I have found this lovely skirt in a totally random store and I just fell
in love with it. The pleats are perfect and the colour is wonderful for fall.
Of course I bought more colours, because how couldn't I :D
So, you will see more pleats in the near future.
And in another totally random store I found the sweater.
I swear I am the luckiest person when it comes to random
treasures found in no name stores.
The trick is to simply enter in every store that pops in your way and then get lucky.
These 2 items for sure will make my fall very fashionable.

Enjoy!

Skirt, sweater: random store / Boots: Stone Creek / Bag: Tommy Hilfiger

















Long live the green!
Ionela

No comments:

Post a Comment